- New National Board Website
- New Teacher Advice and Resources
- 10 Things I Wish Every Teacher Knew
- 5 Tips for New Teachers
- National Board Candidates Graphic Organizers
- Teacher Leadership
- National Board Candidate Support Provider Resources
- Fact Sheet: How Bad Is the School to Prison Pipeline?
- The Future of the Profession
- Mentoring and Coaching
NEA Works4Me Tipshttp://nea.org
- Ms. Cashell uses short film clips to reinforce specific subjects and topics of study, and to help students practice note-taking skills with three writing prompts.
- This Works4Me reader motivates students with the promise of a movie day, but it’s how she handles parental consent that may inspire you the most.
- A filmmaker’s vision of a book is almost always different than our own. In this activity, Ms. Reiling’s students read a book then compare the movie version with how they imagined it.
- For this version of the classic Concentration game, all you need is an on old shoe bag, the kind with multiple pockets that you might hang from a door or coat rack. Well…. that and a room full of students ready for a fun learning game.
- Florida leads all states with highest suspension rate. Despite improvement in some districts, little has changed nationwide.
- It's about opportunity for all and more time to learn .
- Move over Millennials, Generation Z is here. And here's what they think.